Here at the Enactus UK Alumni we’re passionate about supporting teams to create amazing projects and impact. Mentoring is a key way for us to do this and we have plenty of activities taking place this year to make our mentoring even better.
Here’s our new team :
Head of Mentoring (Student)
Mentoring Events Lead
Head of Mentoring (Alumni)
Hi I’m Kelly and I’ll be the Mentoring Communications lead this year. This is my second year as an alumni mentor after four years in the Enactus Liverpool team. I’m really excited to combine the lessons I’ve learned from my graduate marketing role with my experience as a mentor, to help drive the programme forward this year.
We will be recruiting into our wider mentoring team this year, so if this is something you’re interested in, please reach out to [email address] to find out more.
We’ve already been busy this year planning out our strategy and vision, and wanted to share this with you to help you understand why we do what we do.
Our mission as the Enactus UK Alumni Mentoring Programme is to develop a network of excellent alumni mentors who will increase the capacity, ability and leadership of Enactus students, in order to further build excellent Enactus teams and projects.
We have a vision where Enactus UK teams; deliver excellent socially entrepreneurial projects which empower people to improve their livelihoods and change their lives.
We have a vision where Enactus UK student teams become substantial, sustainable and well governed; enabling students to maximise the value of their Enactus experience and create generations of value driven leaders as graduates.
We have a vision where Enactus UK Alumni Mentors have the opportunity to continue their professional and leadership development and grow as value driven leaders.
- To work positively alongside Enactus UK Programme Managers in a partnership to develop the Enactus teams.
- To deliver high quality team-wide mentoring and targeted expertise to every Enactus UK team.
- To lead the development of the Enactus UK Programme through innovation.
- To deliver excellent training events, sessions, and resources, both online and in-person
- To train, support and develop alumni mentors to deliver valuable mentoring and training to teams.
- To support the Enactus UK Alumni Mentors to recognise the value of mentoring in their personal development and fulfilment
- Utilise the capabilities of the extended mentoring programme to deliver the Enactus UK Alumni mentoring mission
As you can see, we have set our sights high this year, but we believe if we get these key areas right, then the mentoring programme will develop sustainably in parallel with the UK programme.
In order to achieve our mission, we will need the help of every single alumni mentor this year and the ideas you can bring. Interested? There’s 3 key ways you can do so:
- Attend the Mentor Training Day on the 11th July to help us develop key areas of the mentor programme
- Email over any ideas you have to help us further improve the programme to [email address]
- If you’re passionate about mentoring and want to help us deliver this vision, then apply to join the mentoring team. Click Here!
We look forward to working with you this year!